Thanks go out to the following for their assistance:
- Robin of Thornwood: for helping spiff up the History site
in August of 2010, with spiffy new artwork (the titles and such).
- Gregory Blount: Who hosted this site for a couple
of years on his own server. The site was moved due to some
technical issues, but Gregory's assistance has been greatly
appreciated, even if you never really knew he was even there
hosting the site.
- Nicholas Bawcock of Petersfield, Aja du Jardin,
Beatrix zum Dunklenturm, Evaine MacGreger,
Khevron Oktavii Tikhikovich Vorotnikov, and
Robert of Ynys Taltraeth for their efforts in drawing and
coloring the arms of the past Royalty of the West Kingdom. That was
a tremendous undertaking, and they've been a lot of help
- Kevin Peregrynne, who spend a long time scanning photos and
saving them to a CD, with a key to help me know what I was looking at.
Nearly 200 photos were added to the site based on his archives for the
early years (raging from the third tournament up to events in AS XIII).
- Hal Ravn, who is giving me photos by the box-load to go through
and scan the ones I want to use ...
- Felix MacAvady, who helped with the first version of this history.
In addition, he put it up on a server, and so on ...
- Ian the Fariner, who allowed this to go up on the new West Kingdom
- Katherine Goodpasture, who helped seed the photos by spending a lot
of her off-work waking time scanning and emailing them to me, and continues
to get photos from her friends and scan those, and send them when she
- Steven MacEanruig, who allowed me to pull photos from his website
(which is cool -- it's at:
http://www.maceanruig.homestead.com/index.html and worth checking out --
he has tons of songs and other nifty things from the early days of the West
Kingdom's history), as well as sending me photos directly, which also helped
seed the site.
- Megan nic Alister of Thornwood, who photocopied calendars from several
issues of The Page that were listed as 'missing' ... (this helps to
ensure listings of all events are there).
- All donors of photographs, and others who helped get parts of the history
correct, and those who will be doing so over time.
Back to Main Page
The West Kingdom History Website was created by and is maintained by
Hirsch von Henford (mka Ken Mayer).