The Forty-Fourth Year
October Crown Tournament
October 2-4, 2009 (AS XLIV)
Ed Levin Park,
From The Page (September, 2009):
Please come and bear witness as new Heirs are chosen to sit the thrones of the West. As
an experiment, people will be able to reserve space on the list field in advance. If you
are assigned space on the list field, you have agreed to provide a buffet table with food
(think snacks) for 40 people for the parties Their Majesties hope to see this happening on
the list field Saturday evening. (Drinks are optional...) Their Majesties will provide
prizes for the three best tables.
These are the rules:
Site Information: Ed Levin Park/ Site opens at noon on Friday and closes at 4pm on
Sunday. Site fee is $13 Members, $16 Non-Members Children under 12 Free. Carpooling
is Encouraged Please make checks payable" to "SCA - Kingdom of the West."
- Any officer requesting list field space should contact the autocrat to discuss the reservation. At this time,
list field space will he held for the heralds, the lists, and the chirurgeon. Space on the corner of one of the
roads will he held for A&S. (These officers are not required to provide a buffet table.)
- The space will be held for period pavilions only, per Kingdom law.
- You must provide exact measurement in your request. We will hold the frontage you request by 100
feet. If your camp is deeper than 100 feet, prepare to arrive early enough to claim the depth you need.
- List field space mil be held ONLY until 5pm. Any list field space not claimed by 5pm will be released
for general use.
- Only one request per household, please -decide among yourselves who will make the request. If you
wish to reserve space, send an email to (email address omitted) on September 1st beginning at 7pm
Pacific Time. Reservations will be made in the order the requests are received.
Autocrat: Castellana del Mar, (contact info omitted).
See photos of this event
Photos hosted elsewhere:
by Antonia of the Mists.
Description of this event (if any), taken from The Page, or from
memory of at least one person who attended the event.
[Main Web Page for the History]
The West Kingdom History Website was created by and is maintained by
Hirsch von Henford (mka Ken Mayer).