Queen Creek, AZ
From The Page (February, 2002):
Battles & tournaments, archery shoots, rapier tournaments, classes & workshops, small children's and youth activities, stage & strolling entertainment. Queen's Tea, Laurel's Prize Tourney, shopping and more shopping!
Site Fees: Arrival: 2/13 noon to 2/15 midnight $40-adult member, $45-adult nonmember, $20-youth (9 to 17). Arrival: 2/16 12:01 AM to 2/17 $30-adult member, $35-adult nonmember, $15-youth. Daytrippers (Saturday and Sunday only) $20-adult, $10-youth
Important Site Information:
1) The site opens at Noon on Wednesday, February 13th. No one will be allowed on site earlier without prior authorization.
2) No personal checks will be accepted at the gate.
3) Two copies of signed, notarized documentation are required if you are bringing minor children other then your own. These will require the signature of the legal guardian of the minor child. Be prepared, otherwise you face a possibly frustrating search for out-of-state parents, a fax machine and a notary from the state of origin because the minor children will not be allowed on site without the documentation.
4) The legal drinking age in Arizona is 21. No illegal drugs or drug paraphenalia are allowed.
5) No open flames. All fires must be contained up off the ground. All fire pits must have an easily accessible fire extinguisher. Propane heaters are allowed.
6) Animals must be leashed at all times and be up to date on all vaccinations.
7) All war attendees must be off site by 12:00 p.m. on Monday, February 16th.
To read the War Treaty, view the calendar of events or class schedule or find out the weather in Queen Creek check the Estrella War web site at: (Website address omitted)
See photos of this event
Description of this event (if any), taken from The Page, or from memory of at least one person who attended the event.
The West Kingdom History Website was created by and is maintained by Hirsch von Henford (mka Ken Mayer).