Allyshian Great Hall and Tourney Field,
From The Page (October, 1996):
Now that the annual West/An Tir War is over, it's time to make friends with our northern neighbors. Come to the First West-Summits Border Festival at the Allyshian Great Hall and Tourney Field (Bring your armor for a day time fighting practice and nighttime torchlight tourney). For the grand sum of $10.00 you can:
1. Take a course on a. period bread making or b. sensible tourney food.
2. Feast on spitted lamb, vegetables galore, fresh-baked bread, and an opulent dessert. Bring your feasting gear.
3. Enjoy an evening of madrigal singing and bardic circle.
4. Engage in spontaneous belly-dancing.
5. Soak away your aches and pains in a large hot tub, (please bring appropriate attire)
This is a wet site, and limited camping space is available with plenty of fire wood and water.
Autocrat: Senkyu (contact info omitted)
Description of this event (if any), taken from The Page, or from memory of at least one person who attended the event.
The West Kingdom History Website was created by and is maintained by Hirsch von Henford (mka Ken Mayer).